Using the Site
While using the Site, you will not:
- post content in inappropriate areas on the Site;
- violate any laws, third party rights, or our policies;
- abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Site users;
- use the Site if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our Site;
- post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any content that is infringing, libelous (including personal information), defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
- violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws and mail delivery laws);
- distribute or post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- attempt to impersonate another user or person;
- sell or otherwise transfer your account;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the Company, or the interests or property of Site users;
- copy, modify, or distribute content from the Site and the Company’s copyrights and trademarks;
We reserve the right to bar any activity that violates any of the terms written in this section.
Website access and Interference
The Site contains robot exclusion headers. Much of the information on the Site is updated on a real-time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to the Company by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, “deep linking” or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for Your Information) from the Site without the prior expressed written permission of the Company and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- probe, test, or scan the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site.
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including passwords and email addresses, without their consent;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking or any other illegitimate means.
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or
- bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our website, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the Sites if we think that they are creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed and suspended accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
The procedure of payments
- The Customer settles the accounts with the Company and pays Company a fee for provided services in the amount which is established in the Appendices to this Contract, on the basis of the invoice which is issued by the Company, which is made electronically and is valid without signature.
- The fee for provided Service should be paid once for every incident or as a subscription fee when Customer chooses annual subscription.
- Customer pays for the service selected by one of the offered payment methods:
– using online banking “Bank-link” service
– Payment by credit card or bank transfer
- The Customer’s payment is considered to be performed when it is transferred to the Company provider’s current bank account.
The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
You acknowledge that the Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release the Company from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site. The Site may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. The Company makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site, and will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site. THE SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, AND AGENTS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY (i) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), (ii) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $100, (iii) FOR ANY CHANGES MADE TO THE SERVICE OR ANY TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT CESSATION OF THE SERVICE OR ANY PART THEREOF; (iv) FOR THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE AND/OR SEND OR RECEIVE YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Resolution of Disputes
The following policies are part of this Agreement and provide additional terms and conditions related to specific services offered on our sites: